Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Saturday, March 12, 2005

the shit i get away with

i just set up this blog page and the URL is badassed.blogspot.com. how are you going to let me get away with that? i'm essentially a 3 year old child just pushing limits. it's great! badassed...that's funny. i'm thinking about posting old MySpace blogs on here. i'm thinking about it. i might be really tedious, so maybe i'll do it when i get home from the store. how exactly is it that it's March mid-march and there's like 3 feet of snow? good thing i like winter. whee!

2 Comments:

  • I'm happy your now on blogger. I mean I guess its the same thing as having a myspace blog, but more functionality. I just could never get into keeping up with my space so much. Talk to you soon my Badassed girl.

    By Blogger Jack, at 10:24 AM  

  • I bookmarked this page and will check to see it often. Your the second person in a week who has gotten themselves a new blog. I can't help but think I'm the one responsible for this. Nothing like having a complete mental breakdown on my blog for the world to see. I'm truly an inspiration to all.

    By Blogger Jack, at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home