Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Thursday, April 27, 2006

fickle fucking stomach

there was no ketchup in the car, so i had to go to the grocery store.

first of all, let me say this, living here's going to be a good look. i'll never be out of a date. sometimes, living on the Hellmouth, i forget that i'm cute. i don't know what it is. whenever i get out of town, i always get mad play. the suck thing is that i've become so unaccustomed to men hardcore checking me out, that i'm perpetually confused as to what they're looking at. i've been known to actually look behind me. i don't know what it is about that area. when i went to Boston last weekend, i was sitting outside on Nisey's stoop and, literally, three cars in a row had guys adjust their position to keep looking at me as they drove by. then tonight, i was leaving the grocery store and the security guard there was trying to talk to me. then, as i was turning onto the main street, this guy passing in his car was just staring me down. i remember when Nisey and i went to NYC for a friend of mine's birthday, we were walking down the street and this SUV full of guys were actually hollering out the car at me. i didn't know what they were doing and Nisey goes, "they were looking at you." i just stood there with this incredulous look on my face.

i mean, i spent 4 years not really looking at guys and the last 2 living on the Hellmouth. my perspective is all fucked up.

anyway, so i went to the grocery store to buy some ketchup. as luck would have it, my testy little tummy decided to be a jerk. now, i'm not hungry. i've had enough to tide me over, but not enough to be full. so i'm kind of hungry, but the smell of the burger is making me sick. all of that ketchup business for nothing. dammit. looks my dinner is going to consist of vanilla yogurt. the suck part is that i know i'm going to be starving at 3am and i'm going to wolf the rest of the burger down and be sick tomorrow.

damn you, tummy. da-a-a-a-amn you to hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home