Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

twilight zone

me: do you know which rapper i turn off as soon as i hear his voice?

atief: who? no, wait, let me guess. ah, there are just so many who fit that profile. nelly. paul wall. lil' wayne.

me: he's well established. i mean, well established.

atief: ll cool j?

me: nah. he's more r&b now. he used to be rap, but he killed that shit.

atief: um....

me: i'll throw you two life lines. you can either pick a coast or a movie.

atief: a coast.

me: west.

atief: [laughing] oooh, yea.

me: the movie was Soul Plane.

atief: [laughing]

me: everytime i hear him, i'm like, "he ain't talking about nothing."

atief: i know! and he's so corny. he's a corny pimp.

me: he fucking "crackerized" pimpin'.

atief: i mean, does he ever leave the players ball? it's like a twilight zone episode.

me: [laugh] he walks out the door and into another party. you have now entered...the Negro Zone.

atief:" s-n-double o- p can't leave."

me: [raucous laughter]

atief: "i'm trappedizzle in this spizzle."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home