Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Monday, March 14, 2005

Rock On!

so, i went grocery shopping last week. actually, it was the same day as this huge snow storm we had. anyway, i went shopping...because i'm retarded...and bought a whole bunch of mixers. one of my bags broke, but i didn't notice until i was inside and saw that one of my mixers was missing. i figured it fell in the snow and was either buried or someone ganked it. either way it was only $2 so, i certainly wasn't going back out into the storm for $2. so i let it go.

i just got home a few minutes ago and, as i was walking up to the outside door of my apt. building, i saw the mixer peeking out of the snow. it was so covered it took two days of sun to melt the snow enough to expose it. i know i've walked on it a few times b/c that's the way i go in and out of my place. hi-larious! so, i have all of my mixers now. how seredipitous is that? i'm telling you, i'm having the best week ever. i'm all about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home