Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

my boyfriend's on tv

Steve Lin is my boyfriend. you can ask him. he'll tell you. he'll shout my name from the rooftops. you bet your ass he loves me. ok, well, actually, Steve is a friend from Hampshire. i don't know how it started (it must've been me, because it's retarded) but whenever i'd see him, i'd shamelessly yell out-- clear across fields and shit-- "BOYFRIEND!!" to which he'd respond by yelling back, "GIRLFRIEND!!!" i don't even remember the last time we called each other by our actual names.

anyway, about a week ago, i got a message from him on Friendster. he's been living in Taiwan for the past two years studying, getting back to his roots, and apparently becoming a tv star. here are a few of his commercials:

McDonald's : his on the back right from the guy with the rice burger

Mortgages : he's the broker

cell phone : he's the groom... that cheating bastard!

house

Kelti group

i'd keep going, but i'm late for work and still in my towel, but you get the idea. how cute is he? very. wanna know why? because he's my BOYFRIEND!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home