Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Saturday, May 13, 2006

damn this rain

everytime i look out the window, i hear Henry Higgins haughty accent in my head saying, "Damn. Damn.Damn.Damn.Damn."

damn this rain. i have my friend's bachelorette party today and she wants to bar hop and it's been raining all week. i'm so sick of rain. forget about what it does to my hair, i'm worried that traipsing around all night, drunk and wet, will make her sick for her wedding next week. it also isn't as much fun for girls to run around acting a fool in heels through puddles. ugh. i know it'll be fine. it's just that i've put a lot of planning and a whole lot of money into this for it to be rained out.

plus, i have to clean my car this morning and i'm going to be drenched at the car wash. fuck all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home