Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fee Fee

i was talking to Andrea tonight and she was telling me that her niece's dad's new girlfriend's name is Fee Fee. she laughed and said she couldn't take it seriously once she found out what a Fee Fee was. she asked me if i knew and i said no.

then she said, " i had heard from some prison inmates what a Fee Fee was."

that shit had me laughing so hard she made me drool on myself. no good can come from any story that starts like that. like tah hear it? here goes...ah ha-a-a...thank you very much!

ingredients:

zip lock bag or commissary bag
toilet paper roll or two
old sock
lotion

directions:
1. put the two toilet paper rolls together...unless you're white, then you just need one

2. put the plastic bag inside toilet paper roll

3. put the sock on the outside to create some warmth

4. put some lotion on the inside

tah-dah! you've got yourself a Fee Fee.


"ooh, simulation bah-gina."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home