Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Thursday, November 24, 2005

can't complain

i've been complaining that it hasn't snowed up here and it's late November. i want to start snowshoeing, which is remarkably difficult without snow. i'm really anxious and so it's been frustrating have most of the days last week be in the 50's and 60's. i enjoyed the warm weather, don't get me wrong, but i really like winter and the snow and have grown impatient that there's been no real sign of it getting any colder anytime soon.

today, i'm driving down to NYC to spend Thanxgiving with Atief and Laural. i wake up and look out the window and guess what i see. lots and lots of snow. my car is completely covered. i started to get annoyed that i had to drive 3 hours in this until i realized how hypocritical i was being. for weeks i've been waiting for it to snow and now that it has, i'm pissed that it's not on a day i wanted. i quickly checked myself.

so, i'm off to shovel my car out, scrape the windows, and head out to NYC. the cool thing is that i get to wear my new coat and gloves. now i'm really excited about buying my snow shoes next week. i can't wait to take long walks in the snow, breathing the crisp, cold air and, maybe, taking pictures. it's going to be a fun winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home