Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Isaac

what a good look.

last night may have been one of the most ridiculous nights of my entire life...and there are a whole hell of a lot to choose from. well, i guess it was more surreal than anything. it was so bad all we could do was laugh and wait for the Punk'd cameras to roll out. they, however, never showed, but what did show was fucking aces.

i'd met Isaac the night before, so i'd known him, cumulatively, for about 3 hours. he'd never met Cuz or Sandje and he really didn't have to be as patient and gracious as he was. what a good look. i swear, Terry and his boy should be up for sainthood with last night alone. Nisey told me he was cool, and truer words have never been said. unfortunately, i'll probably never see him again after everything. Terry would be like,"Hey man, you want to go to the club tonight? Yea, Nisey's girl is comin' through." To which he'd respond, "Yea...I, wait, what? April? ooooh, yo, I gotta wash my hair and clean up my lines. You know how hard it is to get your beard this even, at this exact angle? Nah, see, that's gonna take me--when's she leavin'?--yea, at least until Sunday."

a lesser man would've wild out by 4:30am. it's a special gift to be able to maintain composure hemmed up in a fucking clown car of girls, as the sun rises, after a retarded night with perfect strangers.


yea, he's a good look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home