Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

pretty fly

for a white guy.

truer words have never been said. i burst out laughing when he said that. obviously, he was joking, but it's true. he's full of pleasant surprises... plus he massages my shoulders while he kisses me. i recognize that i'm in the bright eyed stage of this thing with him and there are a million things that can go wrong, but i just want to savor every second with him.

yesterday, he'd been up since 5am, spent 2 1/2 hours at the gym, went to work, and still came out to play pool with me at 8pm. when i got there he said he was tired and that he wasn't going to stay out too late. 11:30pm we're still playing darts and pool. 12am we're outside kissing goodnight. 12:30am he comes back inside with me. 1am we're kissing goodnight and head home. what's not to love? he was going to come home with me, but he just looked so damn tired. he probably would've gotten back to my place and fallen asleep as soon as he hit the bed. besides, he'd already put in his work by staying out with me until 1am. by then, he'd been up for 21 hours. i think he kinda likes me.

aside from him being very well-rounded and adorable, the thing i like most about him is how easy his spirit is. he's so damn chill. it's easy to act a fool and play around with him. i don't feel like i need to be... anything. i don't have to be witty or sexy or politically savvy. he plays pool while i watch American Idol. we got together when i was looking real average. i know that --since i didn't do anything but exist--that he simply likes me, so it's easy to be me.

i big heart this guy. i really hope this works out, because i wouldn't mind feeling this content for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home