Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Friday, July 13, 2007

my sweet Spaz

Spaz dies tonight and it's just very sad. apparently, he got into a fight with a neighborhood dog and the dog killed him. you know, i used to make fun of people who cried over their pets, but i can't stop crying. he was such a cool cat.

the thing that saddens me the most is my mom. she LOVED him. he was her first pet. she never had any pets growing up and with having to take care of my aunts and uncles, i suppose they were more her pets. so, i feel so sad for her and losing him. she once told me that since he came from me --and was weird and talkative like me-- it was like having a piece of me there with her.

i hate hearing her voice like that.

she has another cat, but Spaz is a touch act to follow and Chi Chi isn't nearly as charismatic and affectionate. i supppose i'll have to rescue another cat to give her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home