Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Thursday, April 28, 2005

fun facts of my family: part 1

fun facts i've discovered today..actually about 3 minutes ago:


i have an uncle Junebug...well, maybe a great uncle. i'm not sure.


my granddad used to ride motorcycles. he was part of the D.C. Throttle Twisters...jackets and all.


my grandad thinks my name is Angel...the man is 70, though.


my granddad just flew in and he's recounting tales from D.C. i think the best move my mom ever made was to get out of there...even if it was at the price of knowing most of my family.

oh, and my grandmother isn't coming. she's prone to hysterics and, well, general ridiculous behavior. i think she was a little offended that she was going to be put up in a hotel. what can i say, she's a difficult woman to be around. she had a few other lame excuses, but, i think, ultimately she wanted people to plead with her to come. sorry, grandma, that's like reminding Tomas de Torquemada the optimum oil temperature is 572 degrees fahrenheit while taking your shoes off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home