Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Saturday, April 23, 2005

welts are fun!

often i have wondered why i don't have any friends. a few answers come to mind.

1. i don't really like people.
2. i don't go out even when invited. why? see #1
3. i suck at small talk
4. most people don't get my humor
5. most people can't follow the course or speed of my brain
6. i like being alone a lot
7. i lie a lot
8. believe it or not, but i'm actually pretty shy

my newest discovery: i'm allergic to people. i went out last night...with new people. yea, i was in rare form to say yes to that. i had a good time, though. well, as much fun as someone can have when their skin is on fire, itching like crazy, and being temporarily tatooed with welts.

let me tell you, i was damn sexy last night.

the shame of it all was that i just went shopping that afternoon and bought the cutest shirt. i was finally around new people, in my adorable new shirt, and my evening was thwarted by allergies. balls.

in investigating the root of the problem, i narrowed it down to three things:
1. perhaps there was some lotion or dye on the new clothes that didn't agree with me.
2. i'm allergic to something in the house (i broke out again during dinner tonight)
3. i'm allergic to fog.

you laugh, the last time i broke out like this it was foggy and damp out...of course that doesn't explain why i don't break out during every storm, but i'm working on that.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home