Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Sunday, June 12, 2005

mr. and mrs. smith

i just got back from seeing Mr. and Mrs. Smith. my God, domestic violence has never been so funny. i laughed so much. oh, man. it basically has everything i require in a movie: lots of gun play and action, hot actors, and silliness. i don't know if people know this about me, but i'm a little on the silly side. so, it was very funny. much like Constantine, probably not a great movie, but certainly entertaining.

i went with my friend, VA, and it's balls because she's moving in, like, three days. who am i going to hang out with now? whoooooore! however, if it had to come to an end, i'm really glad it was on a high note. few things are worse than having one last hurrah and it be lame.

my mom actually went to go see it and she liked it. i imagine it's because she, like most married people, would probably like to kill their spouses...or at least get in a few good shots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home