Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Sunday, December 04, 2005

apology

i'd like to formally apologize to people i keep in contact with on a regular basis and newbies. i've been miserably sick this past week and working everyday. i'm juggling a bunch of different things simultaneously and something had to give. this is not one of my normal "incog-negro" moments. i'm just swamped. Pop Dukes is coming in the spot in next week with my Ukrainian mother, Natasha, and we're doing a lot of shit in a very small amount of time. we're going up to our property in upstate NY for a couple of days, then down to NYC to see my brother and then to Philly -sbratum- to the 76ers/Miami Heat game. the next day i have to go back to work. not to mention i have to really get the plans for my trip to Nepal underway.

i could go on, but you get the point. so, fear not, i will be writing people back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home