Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

flowers

never underestimate the power of a dozen roses. as long as they're not "baby, baby, please" roses, it's a good look.

i was having the crappiest day. i was tired, achy, and grumpy. i was at work and had just finished a rant when they told me something was waiting for me at the information desk. nothing soothes the nerves and calms the commotion like tangible love. don't misunderstand, i'm not, by any means, a romantically materialistic girl. i'm not a "diamonds are a girl's best friend" kind of person at all. i certainly like my things, but never as a measure of love.

all of that being said, having flowers sent to you is just so...nice. there in all of its red petaled, baby breath glory is evidence that someone was thinking about me and wanted me to know that they love me. i dig it.

now my apartment smells all per-ty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home