Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Oh VA

there are those few choice people that can totally make someone's day. Va is mine. i was in the worst funk today. it started out fine, but the more the day went on-- and the things sunk in-- the more i just wanted to be left alone.

yesterday, i made a dip shit call and did something fairly stupid. few things are worse than overestimating your place and importance with people. so, i'm an idiot and all of that was dawning on me a few hours ago.

i'm sitting there on my couch being all mopey and starting to seriously get annoyed with my silly little mind-- i mean, i wasn't even laughing at That 70's Show-- when i checked my email and there she was. it's so nice having someone be a fan of yours for no particular reason. granted, i'm funny and have my moments, but i'm not some amazing creature or fantastically smart or anything. i'm just a girl with a raging abandonment complex turning a suspicious eye to the world and laughing because the pain is just so staggering.

Va is totally one of my kind. a perfect mixture of wit, intellect, humor, and sarcasm peppered with an appropriate amount of boredom. i can dig it.

Va, you totally made my night. by the way, you should check out my profile. i updated in light of the string of crazy men today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home