Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

favorite advise

many, many, many people have given me advise on my upcoming trip to Nepal. most people's advise is: don't go. fuck that. nothing worth having comes easy. sure it may be dangerous, but--assuming i live through it--it's going to be the most amazing thing i've ever done. besides, i tend to do what scares me. i refuse to be one of the shook ones. if i always played it safe, i wouldn't have done have of the amazing things and lived in some of the places i have. granted, my heart wouldn't be as tattered as is it, but i never would've known the two most exceptional men to ever bless my life and know how liberating it feels to love as unabashedly as i do. you have to push your limits to know where they are, which is why i'm taking a hot air balloon ride along the Himalayans even though i'm petrified of heights. actually, that's not totally true. i am petrified of heights, but i'm going to get some amazing shots.

anyway, my favorite piece of advice i've gotten so far arrived today: "And don't do anything I would do. Unless it looks like fun."
now, that's advice i'll take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home