Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Monday, March 13, 2006

Viva Nepal!

it's monday and i'm in nepal. it was a seriously grueling trip. when we got into the hotel room around 2pm, i passedthe fuck out. i was knocked out for 5hours. i was so tired. anyway, i'm in the hotel lobby, which is really nice, trying to log onto my hotmail account to no avail. so, if anyone who reads this knows any of my friends or family, please let them know that i'm totally fine. i will try to update as often as possible, but hotmail is really sucking balls right now. maybe i'll try...i don't know what i'll try. but i'm good, dad's good. he's sort of driving me crazy at times, but that is the nature of the 36hr beast. now that i'm rested, we're starting our adventure into the city. trust me, with the way these people drive, it's most definitely an adventure. people thought i should worry about the Maoists. fuck that, it's the drivers that are going to get me. i rode most of the way from the airport with my eyes closed; mostly from the dust and exhaust fumes, but also general fear.

alright, i'm off. i'll check in when i can and hopefully hotmail will be working at some point.

whee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home