Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Sunday, March 05, 2006

situation

this glasses situation is just maddening at this point. here i am, less than a week before i embark on one of most ambitious and incredible journeys of my life and i would be able to fucking see it. luckily, my eyesight isn't so bad that everything will be a blur, but it makes my head hurt a bit and tired from straining so much. i'm on this annoying cusp of vision. i don't need glasses enough to wear them all the time--and therefore make it necessary to keep track at them at all time-- but i need the at key moments-- night driving and seeing really long distances-- so when i need them, i sorely miss them.

i've exhausted all of the places in my apt. i thought they could be. now, i have to fucking get new glasses before i leave... as though i have the time. you can bet your sweet ass i'm going to make it, though.

balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home