Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Saturday, March 26, 2005

excited

i'm pretty excited today. i have a lot of things to do, but i'm going home. it all started because i didn't know what to get my mom for her birthday. so, i decided to go home and surprise her. she still doesn't know. i have a number of coherts in the house and my friend is picking me up from the airport. i'm really excited to see her and my family. i'm also super excited to see flat land. i love the mountains, but i crave the plains. i have to get my apartment in order before i go, though...and there's a lot to do.

it worked out really well. a friend of mine, up here, has two days off of work and they happen to be the days i'm leaving. so she's taking me to the airport and picking me up. i'm just excited to go home. i'm going to go back to my hometown and see my friend who just got out of the hospital. i need to stop by my house and i can't wait to see it. it sucks that my dad's going to be out of town. it would've been really nice to see him. even still, just to be home again, even if it's for a moment, is so good.

it's also going to be nice to take a few days off of work and just relax. i'm hot to get away from here and be around people who know and love me. the people up here appreciate me, but they don't love me and that's a big difference. it'll be a nice change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home