Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Monday, March 21, 2005

oh michael

oh michael...what happened? the love we shared...the beautiful music you once gave to my soul. where have you gone? how did this all go so horribly wrong? i feel so sad and lost without you. the connection we had is broken forever and i weep inside for you. a loss so profound shakes me to my very foundation. my cries reverberate in my empty soul. so complex and talented, your genius was beyond comprehension. you filled my world with the sound of your magical voice, but you are gone. now, there's a stranger where you once stood. an imposter. it grieves me to see you lost to me...to the world. you were so sweet and so strong.

now? now...you're a noseless, white woman. it pains me.

2 Comments:

  • Hey, I just got my blog up and changed and posted again. Been some rough days, but getting a bit back on track. Sorry for the lack of communication. I've been keeping up silently with your blog, until today.

    By Blogger Jack, at 7:44 AM  

  • Thought you would appreciate this MSNBC link to go along with your post. An American werewolf
    in Neverland

    By Blogger Jack, at 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home