Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Thursday, March 24, 2005

i surrender

o.k. i give up. i surrender. i've been frontin' really hard that i haven't been reading this guys' blog. i have. i have since he gave it to me...i think the next day i went. i've been frontin' primarily because he hates me. well, that's not entirely accurate. he certainly doesn't like me, but he loves to fuck with me. so, i decided that i'd let him believe that he's really not worth my time or energy to check out his blog. this has been going on for awhile.

however, his last few entries i can't take. they're entirely too funny. here's the thing. his name is michael schiavo. no, not the florida guy. a completely different dude who has dumb fucking luck. anyway, people have been writing him thinking...even still after being told differently...that he's the husband of terri schiavo. seriously, this is some funny shit. dude is in the red with patience.

without further adieu, i give you:http://www.michaelschiavo.blogspot.com/

p.s. his poems aren't half bad either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home