Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Sunday, March 27, 2005

happy easter and hip hop

i love my girls! who else is going to call you up and say, " yo, happy easter, nigga." no one. we are all so silly.

last week i asked cuz who originally said the line, "said he liked my necklace, started relaxin'. now that's what the fuck i call a chain reaction." we thought it was old school like Big Daddy Kane or something. we ruled out the way back because heads weren't cussing back then. even Lodi Dodi was clean. Snoop was the one that said, "we're just some niggas that's on the mic." Slick Rick said, "we're just some men that's on the mic." anyway, so we talked about it for awhile and decided that it may be more recent than we thought. we narrowed it down to Biggie or Jay-Z. i figured Biggie, because Jay-Z's...well, not that smooth. Biggie's that smooth...that's a slick rhyme. anyway, so cuz calls me up and breathlessly wants me to remind her which line it was. apparently, in the past week, she's been obsessed with finding out who did it. so she called me up to tell me she "may have a lead on who said it." i had asked her because she's an old school head. i figure this is nagging her because she thinks she should know this off top.

i love my girls. i love that they get as obsessive as i do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home