Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Thursday, July 07, 2005

dream

i had this dream last night that i was supposed to kill R. Kelly. i'm not kidding. i was in this apartment building that was connected to the concert hall. i think it was my mom who gave me the bat i was supposed to beat him to death with. i decided that that wasn't ideal and went home to my [i'm gonna say it] baretta. i'm trying to hide it from my mom, because, apparently, in dreamland, it's fine to plot the murder someone, but owning a gun is morally reprehensible. i had it in my pocket and there was a distince bluge in my jacket pocket. we were walking up the staris and my mom asked me what the lump was. so, in that motherly tone, quietly, yet sternly, told me that it was unacceptable. i went home and put the gun back.

so, i go to the concert and am backstage. i suppose i had a retractable bat, because you couldn't see it. it was a really large backstage area, with lots of people. there were couches on stage and people just lounging around listening to the music. at one point, everyone from one couch got up and left. i can't imagine why. i guess they thought his music was, oh, i don't know, bullshit. so, i thought about going over and lamping out on stage. then i thought, "well, seeing as how i was originally planning to kill this man, it may not be such a good idea to go out on stage infront of thousands of people. then i noticed this line. i think he was having girls come on stage or something. i got in line. however, the reason for me going was to dance. once i realized that i was losing sight of my mission i got out of line. it becasue increasingly clear that i wasn't going to be able to kill R. Kelly tonight. then my boyfriend showed up. i don't remember who he was but i remember his tousled hair and the back of his neck. there was a lot of purple going on. i think he was wearing something purple. his ex girlfriend was back stage and that caused static for .2, but it was cool. we were backstage slow dancing to the music [which is where the back of his head comes into play]. we were just holding each other and dancing as i caressed his neck with my fingernails.

then my brother called and woke me up. se va.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home