Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Thursday, August 11, 2005

ultimate

my brother loves playing Ultimate Frisbee. he's lived in NYC for a few years and i haven't seen him happier since he found some people to play Ultimate with in Central Park. i know a couple of people who really love it. if i liked running, or were not in fear of my breasts knocking me out, i'd give it a go. it seems like if you're into it, you're really into it...much like Sifl and Olly.

i was talking to him last night and he was telling about the history of the game. i was a bit surprised there was an actual history, considering all you're doing is throwing a plastic disc around. clearly, i'm only scantly familiar with the game and he showed me this website to educate me. fascinating stuff. not enough for me to sprint for hours up and down a field, but interesting nonetheless.

see. you learned something new today.

enjoy.

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Frisbee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home