Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Sunday, April 17, 2011

2 steps forward, 3 steps back with a sundae!

Jillian Michaels had her way with me today.

Not in a sexy, lesbian way, but in a choking-on-my-heart way. My friend and i took 2 days off this week. Thurs was because she was busy and Fri was because we were lazy. Instead of working out, we opted for chatting while watching Independence Day in our workout clothes, which promptly got abandoned for a Friendly's sundae run. This morning we were 0.2% excited to shred, but shred we did. I sweated and hurt, with equal intensity, like i'd never done this DVD before. it was horrible. i almost want to do it now just to prove to myself that i'm better than that, but i'm, fundamentally, a lazy person and the idea of cramming my boobs back into that sports bra is fantastically unappealing. so, i'll just rest on my laurels of three days ago, when i rocked the fucking house.

Monday i felt a pain in my chest. it was above my left breast and really achy. i rubbed it wondering if i was having a mild heart attack. then, i remembered my heart is significantly lower, heart attacks generally start in the arms, i am 33, not morbidly obese, and there was a greater chance that it was merely the first time my pectoral muscles have ever been asked to do anything more than go anatomically unnoticed under my fleshy, ample bosoms.

damn you Jillian and all of your planks!

for all of you worried about my health, the ache never returned.

for all you men, the ample bosoms remain
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home