Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Sunday, May 08, 2005

i'm that girl

i was walking from the livingroom to my bedroom when i felt my ass. i think i have a rather nice ass, and sometimes i just rub it...(down boys). i'm a fan of putting my hands inside my clothes. i'll walk around with my arms tucked in my shirt. i'll hide my hands in my sleeves. i'll stick my hands down the sides of my pants and rest them on my thighs. what can i say? i don't like clothes very much...plus i only use baby lotion (strictly for dermatological reasons) so my skin is wicked soft.

i said all of that to say this, i ran my hands down my pants and felt the applique on the ass of my underwear and realized that i'm one those girls. most of the underwear i have have some sort of writing on them. much like Britney and her fucking t-shirts (which i have a couple of those too...mine just don't have trailer park trash sayings on them). most of my underwear are really cute. one says "angel," another says "princess," but those are the tame ones. some are full of sayings or quotes. the front of one says, "three strikes" and the ass says, "you're out." my current pair says, "hot tracks" on the front and "catch me of you can" on the ass. shit like that.

it's not that i'm ashamed, necessarily, but it does tend to steer me into the dizt lane. i'm not sure how i feel about that. it's sort of how i felt when i went to go see Maroon 5. i got there, looked around, and felt a little more than slightly ashamed to have something in common with the hoards of over make-uped, "crack-kills" lowrise jeaned, bleach blonde girls scurrying around the pre-show aisles.

on the plus side, at least my script is on the inside. it could be worse. i could walk around in some rolled-at-the-waist sweatpants that say "babygirl" on the ass.

then again, my pajama bottoms are pink and have the Supergirl logo on the left thigh, and i'm sure as shit not ashamed of that. so....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home