Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

sweet blessed freedom

my ex is leaving town! oh yea! he's going on vacation and he's taking his girlfriend with him. sweet mother of Jesus, I'm excited. after tomorrow i won't have to see either one of them for a week and a half. oh man. i'm stoked. i'm not all torn up like i used to be over him and the situation. he's still a piece of shit bastard, and i don't like him nor do i want him around me, but that's purely for aesthetic reason. the thing is that since this whole thing started, months ago, i haven't had a break from it or them. it's been a non-stop barrage of inconsideration and ignobility. this is going to be so glorious.

i was talking to my friend and she asked where they were going. my response:
"I don't know, but if they need gas money, I've got $20."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home