Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Friday, August 26, 2005

BastardCuts

i just got the worst haircut. i just needed the end trimmed and that ho hacked my shit up. i told her to leave the style and just get the ends off. i paid $40 for a style she mangled in 5 min. i guess, she did get the ends off and then some. the only reason i went there was because my hairdresser is in New Haven and not only will i not have the time since, when i go there next week, i'm not on my time, but i also have no fucking money until next week. next Friday i'll be straight. damn it. i should've waited. i really have to work on this patience thing.

i never stress out over my hair. i'm just not that kind of girl. i've had fucked up cuts before, but it's hair. it'll grow back. this shit is painful to look at. the really suck thing is that she put lots of layers in. i had just a few in the back because i do so much with my hair that i ends split like the Red Sea. this is going to suck to have to grow out.

i hope it grows out in time for my brothers wedding next month. now i have to spend another $40, at least, to get my hairdresser to fix this. so wack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home