Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Sunday, September 11, 2005

birthday

i am so in the dark about my birthday. my friends are supposedly putting things together, but, let's just say, organizing is not their forte. my girls are the very definition of "herding cats." Denise can do it, but i don't think she's running things, so god only knows what will happen. i'm going to Vegas' reading the day of my birthday and somehow it got morphed in the wires as me ditching them for a guy.

yea, a few things:
1: it's at 2 in the afternoon. them bitches aren't even up, let alone motivated.
2: it's at 2 in the afternoon! that doesn't interfere with...anything in the club realm. maybe if it was at 7pm in Astoria and we were trying to make it to A street, but had to make a stop in Brooklyn to get ready, there'd be an issue.
3:(more importantly) Vegas and i aren't even dating.


i suggested the reading and a chill evening, because i assumed that they all were as broke as i was and i didn't want anybody strapping themselves on my account. especially since it's just a day. it's not like it can't be celebrate when money isn't being so funny.

not to mention, i'd be a whole other breed of wack if i played my girls out for some dude i'm not even with. they know better than that. besides, it's my girls and my brother out partying in NYC on my birthday. you'd be hard pressed to find any man who could pull me away from that. he'd be more than welcome to come, but give that up? Nah.

the only thing the reading effects is Vegas coming out with us. it sucks, but NYC isn't going anywhere and neither are we.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home