Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Monday, September 05, 2005

Andrea

God love good friends.

no one else would listen to my screams and rants with a supported, yet objective ear. it's been a really rough and emotionally taxing night and i needed something. i didn't know what i needed. apparently, i needed to lay on the couch and watch Class on Encore 80's weekend, while on the phone with her. sometimes the only way to talk someone down from an emotional ledge is with innocuous movies and overall silliness.

the best thing is that she knows me better than anybody and knows what i need...occasionally better than i do, myself. i didn't really want to talk, but didn't want to be alone. so, we sat there laughing, heckling, and just watching this movie together separated by 1200 mi.

i swear i'd move back home if i didn't know i'd slit my own wrists within 5 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home