Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

MySpace and more

i was replying to this message this guy sent me on MySpace and the bastard kept crashing. luckily, i've learned from past traumas to cut and paste my messages on a notepad in case it crashes. guess what. you got it. so, now i have the reply for this guy that i can't fucking send. well done you, MySpace.

in other news, i've been listening to this same playlist for about a solid week and a half. i'm kind of getting sick of the songs, but i then it comes on and i can't imagine deleting it. i'm crazy and...let's face it...a bit lazy. i can't wait to get my 200 gig hard drive so i can upload all of my music on my computer. i have 13 gigs and have just scratched the surface.

soon, my pets, i will have a playlist for every possible girl mood known to, well, woman. the sad thing is that i'll still be playing Andy Gibbs' "I Just Want To Be Your Everything," because i do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home