Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Sunday, April 03, 2005

2 things

just a couple of things before i go to work.

1. few things are better than when your family gets hold of your undergarments. apparently, i left my bra at the house. so, when i called to let my mom know i got home ok, i was not only heckled by my uncle who answered the phone, but i could hear the jeers from the back. excellent... as if i don't suffer enough humiliation. sometimes my family wears their lack of grace like a badge of honor. that's always fun.

2. it's been winter here so long that, when i went to open the window this morning to get a nice breeze, a very visible cloud of dust came rolling off of the ledge. yea, i'm ready for some warmth, sun and swimming. it certainly feels nice to breathe in fresh air, instead of this recycled air i've been breathing for the last 6 months.

that's all for now. i'm off to work. whee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home