Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

romero

i have this friend, romero, who promised to check out my blog. i see him all of the time and everytime he gives me lame-ass excuses as to why he hasn't. he's been too tired. his computer's been fucking up. he had to work late. blah, blah blah. i told him that i was going to start writing occasional blogs about him to shame him publicly. he swears he cares about me and REALLY wants to read them, but he has, miraculously, found zero time. i find that hard to believe. i think he doesn't care. i think he has a low opinion of me. i think that deep down he hates me.

...actually, i think he loves me. i think he's a space cadet.i think he's overextended. i think that he gets so worked up over everything that his brain is in overload and out right forgets. i think...that's still unacceptable. i hold him to a higher standard than most people. primarily because i know him and, if the man loves nothing else, he loves a challenge and... well... i think that can be arranged.

romero, consider yourself on notice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home