Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Saturday, May 21, 2005

oh, you waky siths

right before i got on the road to come up here, i stopped my Wal-Mart to get my brother a couple of things he needed. as i was leaving i walked past these Darth Vadder masks. they were hilarious. it has three buttons you can push. one does the breathing. the second has 5 or 6 quotes. the third is orange and activates a microphone so that everything you say comes out sounding like Darth. it was so funny. there are three switches on the base of the voice box you flip to adjust it to where you sound the most like Darth. it was funny. my brother put it on and was ordering food like he was at a diner. i put it on and did the robot. it was very funny. the best thing about coming to see my brother is that it is always a good time. we are certainly a silly breed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home