Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Saturday, September 17, 2005

HELL-O SHOTSY!

i woke up this morning with Duncan Sheik in my head. curious.

i went out last night for my birthday and binge drank like a freshman. aside from the two vodka sours at dinner, i proceeded to take 7 (count them, 7) shots in 15 min. 6 of them were tequila and the last one was vodka. we went back to Travis' and Crystal and I fucked that tequila bottle up. Sarah did lemon drop shots with us. Crystal and I...oh man...the two of us killed 2/3 of a bottle of tequila by ourselves.

this is one of the only times where i've been too drunk to drive home. i'll get lit, but i can still get my faculties about me to drive. this time, however, i didn't even try. i knocked my happy ass out on his couch.

in truth, i was have a really fucking lousy day. it was pouring rain, i was in a basic crap mood, but then i found out someone wasn't going to be able to make it. i sort of figured as much, and at least i knew before hand so i wasn't watching the door, but it turned my mood from bad to fuck it. that's not to say i didn't have a good time, i did. i just didn't give a shit, which may have made the night even better, since i wasn't concerned with restraints.

i briefly saw this person last night, but they were just so...far away. i'm surprisingly haunted by this situation. normally, i just brush this shit off, but this...him...i don't know, it haunts me.

i'll get over it. i don't have a choice, really. so, this gets added to my crippling pile of suck. one more thing that i just have to find a place for and never show i care. it was nice, for a little while, to not have to suit up.

all in all, or drop for drop, i had a great night. Travis and Candace gave me this badassed present. it was this great shot the Travis took and a ticket to the Decemberists in a few weeks. Sarah gave me this hilarious card and i was surrounded by all the people i have fun with in this place, so what's not to love about that?

i am a bit curious, though, as to how my pants came off and who put me to bed. i imagine it was Travis. i think he also took my earrings off. good looking out.

now, Nisey is on her way from the Bean and we're going to hang out for the day. see a movie, grab some dinner, probably- knowing her- shop. just chill with my girl. i think i want to go swimming. it might rain, but that's never stopped me before. in fact, it's ideal. i can't think of anything i want more than to swim today.

well, i can think of one thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home