Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Thursday, October 13, 2005

fight

i got into this fight last night and got fucked up. i was trying to print out the playlist of the cd i had just made and the fucking printer had a paperjam. that's not that big of a deal, except the printer wouldn't let go of the damn paper. i kept pushing buttons and double clicking and everything. it got to the point to where i was losing my cool and started to pull the printer out of its spot under my desk.

so, i'm on the floor and tearing and ripping at the paper, while i'm cussing out the printer. i finally get the damn thing to spit the paper put. that's when it happened. my hand started to hurt and i realized that i had cut both of my hands in several places and there was blood on my printer. i fucked myself up.

few things piss me off more that inanimate objects not doing what they're told. especially computers. i mean, you are comprised of nothing but a motherboard and 0's and 1's. so obnoxious. come on, the printer only has one job.

well, that, and i might need some anger management classes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home