Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Sunday, September 18, 2005

all my niggas get down like what

to all my killas and hundred dolla billas

so, Nisey came up and we chilled for the day. we went to see 40 Yr. Old Virgin. that movie was hilarious. if you don't see it for any other reason, you have to see it for the ending. we did some shopping and everything was good. i had protested to her coming, but i was glad for the company on my birthday.

we got home and VA called me. i'm on the phone with her when i came out of my room. there in the doorway were Massandje and Erica with a lit birthday cake. i just started yelling. it was so fucking dope. my girl. representin'. that's what's up. Massandje had to either take the train from NYC to New Haven or Erica had to drive to get her and then drive here. i love my girls, but they are some lazy muthafuckers. so, the fact that they pulled this off, just to come up here for the day, is so amazing. plus, i had to give it up to Nisey for wrangling them.

it was a good look. i don't think i've ever been surprised like this on my birthday since college. that was a dope night, too. i love surprises. it's shit like that that makes you know you're loved.

with very inauspicious beginnings, this turned out to be a damn fine birthday; certainly eventful. too bad Vegas couldn't come. that'd been perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home