Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

crazy and leaving

i'm fucking out of my mind. i just worked a 12 hour turn-around shift after working 14 hours yesterday. i'm fucking tired and stressed out.

i'm leaving tomorrow to go home for Atief's wedding. so, first of all, that means that i will be M.I.A. for a little more than a week. i'll be at my dad's and he doesn't have internet or anything. so no blogs or email for me. it'll be weird to unplug for awhile. who knows? i'll probably find myself fiening and go to the public library or something wack like that. however, plan on me dropping off for a hot minute.

i'm so stressed out. i haven't packed a thing and i don't really know what to pack. i have all of these little things to do with different people and i want to be prepared for all of it, since i rarely go home anymore. i'm introducing Andrea to a bunch of new music, so i need to make certain i bring all of my CDs and a bunch of movies. i'm planning out my trip to Nepal with my dad, so i need to make sure i bring my passport and paperwork--that i haven't touched in months-- and guides to show him everything that's going on. i have Kenneth's birthday presents and mom's Harry Potter shit. think that's it, but i'm not sure. plus i have to pack.

my brain is swirling. it's such a mind fuck to know that this time tomorrow i'll be camping out with Andrea watching the season premier of Lost. my life is so hectic. i swear i stay on the move. i sometimes worry i don't know how to slow down...or if i should. all i know is that i have a lot of shit to do and almost no time. my flight leaves out tomorrow at 11:40am, but i'm getting up at 7am to be out by 8 to go to breakfast with Sarah. i swear that girl is a godsend.

i'm really excited to be going home, though. i never go home. granted, i ran away for a reason and would never move back, but i get to go home, maybe, twice a year. the only reason i've been going so frequently this year is because both of my brother are getting married this year. so, i just want to make the most of this time. i can't wait to see Andrea and just chill out with her and play video games and watch movies. a friend of mine just had surgery and i need to check in on her. i think i'll play some tennis with my dad and have some quality father/daughter time.

not to mention, i'm a bridesmaid/groomswoman in my brother's wedding. i haven't' seen the dress, let alone tried it on, so i need to have a wardrobe plan B. i have a week to do all of this. the bad thing is that that's just the Columbia part. i haven't even gotten to the St. Louis part. so, yea, i'm a little overwhelmed. once i get on the plane, i'll be good, though. i think i'm going to do some stretches, a few deep breaths and dive in. the real plus is that i'm fairly good under pressure. i'll work it out. i just need to relax and get my mind right. so that's what i'm going to do.

wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home