Recognize I'm A Fool And You Love Me

Sunday, September 18, 2005

OCD extravaganza

you know, people with OCD don't need medication, they need dirty apartments.

i went to work today while my girls chilled out at my place. i came home for lunch and them niggas cleaned my place. God love OCD. Erica's the worst which meant my kitchen looked the best. She and Nisey cleaned and rearranged everything. it was dope. it made me think of Vegas. he had wanted me, at one point, to unpack his kitchen and just tell him where everything was. i now understand the simple beauty in that. they even cleaned out the fridge. ugh, i didn't even want to clean that bastard out.

they collected my recycling and did my dishes. they cleaned up my livingroom and vacuumed. what a way to come home. the really nice thing is that i needed to do all of that by Tues. i'm going home for a week and was going to have to clean this bastard up. i was starting to worry i wouldn't get everything done. i was starting to stress out. not anymore!

cleaning up and organizing my apartment, that's a damn birthday present. i told Atief and he said, "Aww. where can i find friends like that."

seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home